Click to read this month's Newsletter
Our September newsletter covers the following topics:
- Tax Relief for Those Affected by Natural Disasters
- What Is a Designated Roth Account?
- Six Things To Know Before You Start a Business
- Verifying Your Identity When Calling the IRS
- Tax Rules for Divorce and Alimony Payments
Plus, tax tips:
- Extension Deadline Looming for 2020 Tax Returns
- Reminder: Protect Yourself From Scammers
- Gross Receipts Safe Harbor for Employers Claiming ERC
- How To Get an Identity Protection Pin
- Tax Planning: Facts About Credits and Deductions
- Stay on top of upcoming tax deadlines by reviewing the calendar at the bottom of our monthly newsletter.