What Leyla Hanson, CPA offers Businesses
How we work:
We use QuickBooks software and we're certified as QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We'll help you set up your books, and then teach you how to maintain them. And you'll have the advantage of being able to see — and understand — what your books are saying every step of the way.
If you're got a question or a problem, just call. We'll be able to resolve the issue, or guide you through fixing it yourself.
You are guaranteed!
We will do all we can to ensure that you receive the most advantageous treatment according to the law given your individual set of facts and circumstances.
We are committed to keeping abreast of changes in the law and all significant tax developments in order to bring you the best tax planning strategies and tax savings ideas.
We will provide you with timely advice regarding:
- Business Entity election Guidance
- Corporate income tax returns compliance and preparation — C Corporations and S Corporations
- Sole Proprietorships & LLC's
- Property tax returns
- Year-round tax planning, including quarterly estimated tax calculations
- Audit representation
In addition, we can help you:
- Increase efficiency. Efficient bookkeeping not only takes less time, but it will help you make sure money comes in — and goes out — on time.
- Decrease costs. With a proper set of accounting books and records, your income tax returns will be right the first time through. No need for amending tax returns for bookkeeping errors which could have been avoided.
- Focus on what you do best. Turning your bookkeeping and accounting over to our team and our referral resources means you have time to focus on the parts of the business you do best.
- Make better business decisions. No more guessing. When you have a business decision to make, you'll have the information you need to make the right one.
First and foremost, Leyla Hanson, CPA offers your business clarity.
If you're like most small business owners, you're too busy running your business to see where you're going. That means at tax time, you frequently run into unpleasant surprises.
To run your business successfully, you need to see where you're going before you get there. You need to know how to balance the peaks in your business's income, as well as have a plan for making it through the valleys. You want to be able to move ahead without getting blindsided by a cash crunch, or hit with a major tax bill.
Leyla Hanson, CPA can help you make sure you always know where you are, and where your business is going.
As business specialists, we understand your company's special needs and concerns.
We can help you see and understand the financial workings of your business. We'll be there to get your company started up, refer you to bookkeepers who we trust and with whom we have worked, offer tax planning, tax preparation and tax compliance.
But you don't have to use all of those services, just those that you need. And as you grow, we'll grow right with you.
Selecting the right CPA to support you in your business is one of the most important decisions you'll make.
If you're a small business that's serious about growing your profits, Leyla Hanson, CPA is right on the money.